What types of pain problems are you able to treat?
We are able to treat a wide variety of pain problems, including:
- Neuropathic pain (nerve pain often associated with diabetes)
- Back pain
- Cancer pain
- Arthritis pain
- Head and neck pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Osteoporotic and malignant compression fractures of vertebrae
- Spinal stenosis
- Post-amputation pain
- Post-herpetic neuralgia
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee pain
- Myofascial pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Is there anything I should bring to my appointment at The Pain Center at Memorial?
Please open, print, and complete this Patient Questionnaire. You can bring it with you to your first appointment.