Who may apply?
Educational assistance is available to persons attending a college or university or participating in an online program. Anyone who has been accepted or who is currently enrolled in any of the following health-related fields may apply for educational assistance.
- Registered nurse
- Medical laboratory technician
- Medical records coding technician
- Medical technologist
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Occupational therapist
- Occupational therapy assistant
- Physical therapist
- Physical therapy assistant
- Radiological technologist
- Registered respiratory therapist
- Ultrasound technologist
The educational assistance varies in an amount up to $1,500 per academic year or its equivalent in an online program.
How to apply
Applications are available in Memorial's Auxiliary Office beginning December 15. Completed applications must be returned by April 1 of the following year.
If you are interested in this program, please call the Memorial Hospital Auxiliary at (618) 257-5545.