Facts at a Glance
Owned and operated by Protestant Memorial Medical Center, Inc., a community-based, not-for-profit corporation, Memorial provides full- and part-time employment for more than 2,300 people.
- Telephone: (618) 233-7750
- Bed capacity: 316
- Accredited by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Members, Illinois and American Hospital Associations
- Licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health
- IDPH designated Regional Hospital Coordination Center for the Edwardsville Public Health and Medical Response Region.
- Serving the healthcare needs of area residents since 1958
- Designated MAGNET™ facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society for Chest Pain Centers
- Medical staff with more than 350 members representing 42 specialties