Health Plan Options
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Access
- Blue Access Choice
- Blue Preferred
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Cigna Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Care Management Resources
- First Health
- Mailhandlers Benefit Plan
- Beech Street/PPO Next
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Tricare Prime
Medicaid Plan Options
Medicare Plan Options
- Essence Healthcare
In addition, Memorial Medical Group physicians have contracts with:
- Humana Gold Plus HMO
- Humana Choice PPO
- Humana Gold Choice
If you have a Medicare Advantage plan through UnitedHealthcare, your ability to access Memorial on an in-network basis depends on the type of plan. Here are a few examples:
- If your United Medicare plan is a supplemental plan, generally you can continue to access Memorial since these plans allow you open choice.
- If your United Medicare plan is your primary plan, your benefits depend on the type of plan you have.
- United Medicare HMO plan members may only access Memorial for
- United Medicare PPO or POS plan members may access Memorial
but it may cost you more out-of-pocket.
- United Medicare National PPO plan members may continue to
access Memorial at no additional cost.
If you are unsure of what type of plan you have, please call (618) 257-5523 for questions related to Memorial Hospital and (618) 767-3787 for Memorial Medical Group.