The latest in pain management
Patients seen at The Pain Center at Memorial receive a comprehensive evaluation and, based on each patient’s specific needs, the latest, most advanced interventional pain medicine procedures may be offered.
We are able to treat a wide variety of pain problems, including:
- Back pain
- Neuropathic pain (nerve pain often associated with diabetes)
- Head and neck pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Arthritis pain
- Compression fractures of the spine
- Sacroilitis (pain in the back where the lower spinal column joins the pelvis)
- Sciatica (pain radiating down the legs)
- Shingles (painful skin condition related to previous chicken pox infection)
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing in the vertebral column)
- Failed back surgery syndrome (persistent pain following back surgery)
Talk to your doctor
Pain conditions can arise for a number of reasons and it is best to have your family doctor evaluate you first to determine if specialized pain treatment is right for you. If your doctor thinks we can help, he or she should send a referral to us and we will contact you to make an appointment for you to see us. Our primary goal will be to help you manage your pain so you can live a fuller, more productive life. If you are currently taking opioid (morphine-like) pain medications (e.g., Vicodin, Lortab, Percocet, etc.), please be sure to arrange for refills from the physician who first prescribed it for you since the doctors at The Pain Center will not normally refill prescriptions written by another physician.
If you have an appointment scheduled at The Pain Center at Memorial, please open and print this Patient Questionnaire
. Please complete the questionnaire and bring it with you to your first appointment.
We look forward to seeing you at The Pain Center at Memorial. If you have any questions about your upcoming visit, please call us at (618) 257-5902