About Memorial Hospital Belleville
Memorial Hospital Belleville is conveniently located in a well-established west Belleville neighborhood at 4500 Memorial Drive in Belleville, Illinois. We also have diagnostic centers in O’Fallon, Illinois, and an off-campus physical therapy center in east Belleville.
Memorial Regional Health Services (MRHS) is a non-profit organization which is part of BJC HealthCare. It is the parent organization of Memorial Hospital Belleville, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Care Center. Mark J. Turner serves as president.
Memorial Hospital Belleville provides full- and part-time employment for more than 2,300 people.
Facts at a Glance
- Telephone: (618) 233-7750
- Bed capacity: 222
- Accredited by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Members, Illinois and American Hospital Associations
- Licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health
- IDPH designated Regional Hospital Coordination Center for the Edwardsville Public Health and Medical Response Region
- Serving the healthcare needs of area residents since 1958
- Designated Magnet™ facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society for Chest Pain Centers
- IDPH designated Stroke-Ready Hospital
- Medical staff with more than 400 members representing 42 specialties